Fifteen truths about myself:
- I love Berlin because you can find the best falafel ever in Kreuzberg for only €3.
- My favourite poem is Bitch by Carolyn Kizer.
- When I was five, I wanted to become a nun.
- I write songs about former crushes.
- Meryl Streep always makes me cry.
- When I hate the world, I read Chuck Palahniuk.
- I think Morrissey must be the funniest guy ever.
- Eve Ensler is my hero.
- I love indie films, like Before Sunrise and Die fetten Jahre sind vorbei.
- I also write songs about current crushes.
- The Meller caramel chocolate chews taste like my childhood.
- I play the ukulele, the guitar and the piano.
- I want to hike the El Camino Trail.
- I have attempted learning Swahili an indefinite amount of times.
- Counterculture both fascinates and confuses me at the same time.